Expert Indoor Air Quality Services in Florida
We all deserve fresh and clean air in our homes. However, what happens when the indoor air is polluted?
Most Florida homeowners are unaware of the quality of their indoor air and how being exposed to poor air quality can affect their health and overall performance. Improving the air quality in your home is beneficial for everyone.
The best way to improve your indoor air quality is with the help of an expert company like Air Allergen & Mold Testing. We are a leading company in mold testing and indoor air quality improvement since 2003. The way we do it is by performing thorough inspections and sampling your air for bacterias, mold, VOCs, and other chemical compounds.
For the best indoor air quality services in Florida, contact Air Allergen & Mold Testing.
Complete Service & Detailed Reporting
Air Allergen & Mold Testing has the experience to detect all types of air pollutants. After an inspection, we deliver a detailed report with all the threats found, depending on the type of report you choose it can include:
- A table of contents and information about how the report gets organized for ease of reading and understanding.
- What is identified in the lab analysis for each sample and the quantity
- Guidelines and charts to interpret lab analysis for each type of sample
- The significance of the sample results
- The inspector’s observations for each sampled area
- Suggestions to improve the inspected areas when appropriate
- Guidance for maintaining future indoor air quality
- Concluding remarks and cautions
- Information about how guidelines got established
- Remediation guidance and safety precautions if remediation is considered
- Studies in support of good indoor air quality
- Each microbial lab report includes one or more microphotographs of what was found in the samples.
We also educate our customers, so they know how to improve and maintain good indoor air quality.
Mold – A Common Air Pollutant
One of the most common air pollutants is mold, many respiratory problems such as allergies, coughing, sneezing, and more, have been associated with breathing poor air quality. The problem with mold is that most of the time, people are unaware of the presence, as it tends to grow in hidden, dark, and humid places.
When performing an air quality inspection, it’s essential to look for mold too. Our indoor air quality services in Florida also include mold inspection and testing.
Let Us Help You Breathe A Better Air
Our team at Air Allergen & Mold Testing will help protect your loved ones from the danger of air pollutants.
Find your city’s page below for more detailed information, or follow the next link to contact us directly.
Mold Inspection and Testing Services Near Me
Simply click the link for the location nearest to you