Your Health Is Our Mission
Your family deserves the best so why not call the best Mold Inspection & Testing Company in Auburn?
Why Choose Air Allergen?
About Air Allergen & Mold Testing
Richard Johnson founded Air Allergen in 2003, Air Allergen and Mold Testing has pursued its commitment to helping people make informed choices regarding their indoor air quality. During that time, Air Allergen has provided inspections and remediation information to thousands of homeowners, businesses, organizations, and public agencies throughout the entire Southeast. Our website is sprinkled with testimonials from our customers. We are grateful for our many customers and look forward to serving many more in the coming years.
They saved us from buying a mold-infested property
Richard and the Air Allergen staff did a wonderful job testing our home for mold. The inspector was knowledgeable and competent and the reporting top notch. They saved us from buying a mold-infested property. THANK YOU!
Wouldnt recommend anyone else
Air Allergen provided thorough mold inspection services in a professional manner. Rich delivered a detailed report and then took the time to review it over the phone with me. Wouldnt recommend anyone else.
From the inspection to the reporting Air Allergen was amazing
Julian was absolutely fantastic to work with, I called the office looking to have a mold inspection done before closing on a property. From the inspection to the reporting Air Allergen was amazing.
Mold Inspection and Testing in Auburn
Mold is one of the first causes of poor indoor air quality at our homes, schools, workplaces and other environments. This can provoke numerous health problems, especially to kids, allergic people and elderly people. In Auburn, GA mold can grow at any time of the year, during the cold months especially there’s a higher chance as people tend to keep the windows closed.
If you start feeling a weird smell or experience any of the following situations, you should get your house tested for mold.
Signs there might be mold:
- Weird smell: if you notice a musty smell, or like dirty socks or rotten wood, this is a sign you have to take action. The stronger the smell the higher the risk to your health.
- Skin Rashes: mold especially toxic mold can cause rashes, itchiness, and even inflammation and swelling skin.
- Chronic Cough: If you or someone in your family have had a cough for weeks, shortness of breath or sinus congestion.
- Discolored Walls and/ or Stains: Discoloration on the walls can be caused by mold. Stained spots and patches can also mean there’s mold.
We can help, at Air Allergen and Mold Testing, we have inspected and tested for mold, hundreds of properties in Auburn, GA.
Why should you choose Air Allergen?
- Honest and experienced mold inspectors, who will do their job efficiently and will answer any questions you can have
- Modern Laboratory, we are able to take samples and detect the type of mold in order to provide a detailed report with appropriate protocols for mold removal
- We are not a remediation company, which helps in delivering a focused and not compromised service
With the report, we provide you will have a better idea of the actions to take. We make sure to give as much detailed information as possible with clear guidelines to interpret the lab analysis for each type of sample, a summary chart with the findings, suggestions on how to improve the areas if needed to avoid mold problems in the future, guidance to maintaining a good indoor air quality and remediation suggestions for the remediation company to consider. Each report also includes microphotographs of what was found in the samples.
We also provide Indoor Air Quality services in the following cities
More About Auburn
Auburn is a city in Barrow and Gwinnett counties in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 6,887.
Auburn incorporated in 1892 soon after the railroad was extended to that point.