Your Health Is Our Mission
Your family deserves the best so why not call the best Mold Inspection & Testing Company in Cohutta?
Why Choose Air Allergen?
About Air Allergen & Mold Testing
Richard Johnson founded Air Allergen in 2003, Air Allergen and Mold Testing has pursued its commitment to helping people make informed choices regarding their indoor air quality. During that time, Air Allergen has provided inspections and remediation information to thousands of homeowners, businesses, organizations, and public agencies throughout the entire Southeast. Our website is sprinkled with testimonials from our customers. We are grateful for our many customers and look forward to serving many more in the coming years.
They saved us from buying a mold-infested property
Richard and the Air Allergen staff did a wonderful job testing our home for mold. The inspector was knowledgeable and competent and the reporting top notch. They saved us from buying a mold-infested property. THANK YOU!
Wouldnt recommend anyone else
Air Allergen provided thorough mold inspection services in a professional manner. Rich delivered a detailed report and then took the time to review it over the phone with me. Wouldnt recommend anyone else.
From the inspection to the reporting Air Allergen was amazing
Julian was absolutely fantastic to work with, I called the office looking to have a mold inspection done before closing on a property. From the inspection to the reporting Air Allergen was amazing.
Expert Mold Inspection and Testing Services In Cohutta
Air Allergen and Mold Testing’s inspection for mold begins with a phone discussion about the reasons for your concern, any health symptoms, such as asthma, allergies, headaches or loss of energy; specifics about your property; and any unusual events such as odors, visible mold or water intrusion. How much is a mold inspection for your home or business can be figured out during this discussion.
Air Allergen’s mold inspector begins with a trip to inspect your home. Based on your concerns, air and dust samples are taken during the assessment to determine how much mold is present, where it is present, how mold growth has been affected by intermittent events, what to do about it, and how to reduce mold growth in the future. Unless otherwise requested, Air Allergen and Mold Testing is most often able to schedule an appointment the same day or within 1 day of your inquiry.
Air Allergen’s Mold Inspection Report
Each mold inspection report includes:
- Guidelines to interpret the lab analysis for each type of sample;
- A summary chart of whether each sample results are within or outside of the guidelines;
- The significance of the sample results;
- The inspector’s observations about each area sampled;
- Suggestions to improve the inspected areas if needed;
- Guidance about maintaining future indoor air quality and reduce future mold growth;
- Concluding remarks and cautions;
- Information about how the mold sample guidelines were established;
- Remediation guidance and suggestions when remediation is considered;
- Studies in support of good indoor air quality;
- Each report includes one or more microphotographs of what was found in the samples.
Why Test The Air You Breathe?
There are many reports associating components in the air we breathe to the onset of chronic diseases. We spend ninety percent of our time indoors. Poor Indoor Air Quality has been connected to coughs, headaches, dizziness, Asthma, COPD, allergic reactions, sinus problems, depression, loss of energy, skin eruptions, itchy eyes, and many other diseases including cardio vascular disease and cancer. Studies relating to concerns about Indoor Air Quality can also be found on our site.
If what we breathe matters, why isn’t there more focus on Indoor Air Quality?
- Drug Companies sell Pharmaceuticals.
- Allergists treat allergies.
- Environmentalists focus on outdoor air.
- Pharmacists dispense drugs.
- Pulmonologists repair the lungs.
- Emergency room doctors stabilize the patient.
- Landlords minimize expenses.
- Health Insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare pay for healthcare.
- Few focus on measuring and correcting unhealthy Indoor Air Quality.
Call Today to set your appointment to provide you and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing what you’re breathing.
We also provide Indoor Air Quality services in the following cities
More About Cohutta
Cohutta is a town in Whitfield County, Georgia, United States. It is part of the Dalton Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 661 at the 2010 census.
The architecture of the small city gives the impression that it once displayed a vibrant downtown; this is perhaps due to the once-booming railroad system that still rumbles through Cohutta. Cohutta reflects the trajectory of many smaller towns in the United States. The town emerged as a stop on the railroad from Cleveland, Tennessee, to Dalton, Georgia, and served as a transportation and commercial center for the surrounding farming areas. According to local lore, the town was originally known as “Shakerag,” from the rag would-be passengers would wave to stop trains passing through.