Your Health Is Our Mission
Your family deserves the best so why not call the best Mold Inspection & Testing Company in Dallas?
Why Choose Air Allergen?
About Air Allergen & Mold Testing
Richard Johnson founded Air Allergen in 2003, Air Allergen and Mold Testing has pursued its commitment to helping people make informed choices regarding their indoor air quality. During that time, Air Allergen has provided inspections and remediation information to thousands of homeowners, businesses, organizations, and public agencies throughout the entire Southeast. Our website is sprinkled with testimonials from our customers. We are grateful for our many customers and look forward to serving many more in the coming years.
They saved us from buying a mold-infested property
Richard and the Air Allergen staff did a wonderful job testing our home for mold. The inspector was knowledgeable and competent and the reporting top notch. They saved us from buying a mold-infested property. THANK YOU!
Wouldnt recommend anyone else
Air Allergen provided thorough mold inspection services in a professional manner. Rich delivered a detailed report and then took the time to review it over the phone with me. Wouldnt recommend anyone else.
From the inspection to the reporting Air Allergen was amazing
Julian was absolutely fantastic to work with, I called the office looking to have a mold inspection done before closing on a property. From the inspection to the reporting Air Allergen was amazing.
Expert Mold Inspection and Testing Services In Dallas
Air Allergen’s Mold Inspection Report
Each mold inspection report includes:
- Guidelines to interpret the lab analysis for each type of sample;
- A summary chart of whether each sample results are within or outside of the guidelines;
- The significance of the sample results;
- The inspector’s observations about each area sampled;
- Suggestions to improve the inspected areas if needed;
- Guidance about maintaining future indoor air quality and reduce future mold growth;
- Concluding remarks and cautions;
- Information about how the mold sample guidelines were established;
- Remediation guidance and suggestions when remediation is considered;
- Studies in support of good indoor air quality;
- Each report includes one or more microphotographs of what was found in the samples.
Why Test The Air You Breathe?
There are many studies connecting ingredients in the air we breathe to the onset of chronic diseases. We spend ninety percent of our time indoors. Poor Indoor Air Quality has been connected to coughs, headaches, dizziness, Asthma, COPD, allergic reactions, sinus problems, depression, loss of energy, skin eruptions, itchy eyes, and many other diseases including cardio vascular disease and cancer. Studies relating to concerns about Indoor Air Quality can also be found on our site.
If what we breathe matters, why isn’t there more focus on Indoor Air Quality?
- Drug Companies sell Pharmaceuticals.
- Allergists treat allergies.
- Environmentalists focus on outdoor air.
- Pharmacists dispense drugs.
- Pulmonologists repair the lungs.
- Emergency room doctors stabilize the patient.
- Landlords minimize expenses.
- Health Insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare pay for healthcare.
- Few focus on measuring and correcting unhealthy Indoor Air Quality.
Call Today to set your appointment to provide you and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing what you’re breathing.
We also provide Indoor Air Quality services in the following cities
More About Dallas
Dallas is a small town in Gaston County, North Carolina, and a suburb of Charlotte, located north of Gastonia. The population was 4,488 at the 2010 census. It was named for George M. Dallas, Vice President of the United States under James K. Polk.
Dallas is located at 35°18′53″N 81°10′31″W / 35.314816°N 81.175215°W / 35.314816; -81.175215 (35.314816, -81.175215). It is approximately three miles north of the city of Gastonia and about 20 miles (32 km) west of Charlotte.